7.22.2009

update.

Good gracious it's been so long since I've posted. Didn't mean to neglect... just tied up with holidays, vacations, and other fun summer stuff. We got home Sunday from a week-long road trip to Lake Travis, Texas to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday. Yup, I said 90... and she's frickin' amazing. We had 100+ temps all week, but were blessed with a fabulous air conditioned lakehouse, and lots of games and good food, so we managed to get through just fine.

I got a quick taste of what a bikram yoga class would be like (a class purposfully held in 95-100 degrees). One afternoon I went onto the sun-filled west-facing deck to do yoga. I only lasted 20 minutes, and can only imagine what a 90-minute class would be like! Makes me sweat just thinking about it.

It was such a great get-away, and Lake Travis is beautiful. Definitely a perfect way to celebrate such a monumental event, and to spend quality time with my amazing family. I miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment