6.03.2009

mid-week mantra

My dog, Bo, and I ran our first 5k together last night. It wasn't an organized event - just the two of us going out in the 'hood after work. I started with 2 miles and finally worked up to 3.1 because I didn't want to push him or go to fast. He's so stinking cute and I get the feeling he really enjoys himself when we're running. The interesting thing is that he runs behind me almost the whole time... with a big smile on his face. I need to find a way to take a picture of him running behind me, because every time I turn around to check on him it makes me laugh when I see the look on his face. Oh, how I love him.

In other news, I just wanted to give a shout-out to one of my favorite faux meat products out there - the Fantastic World Foods taco mix. It takes literally 5 minutes to prepare and is so yummy even my husband loves it. Just add beans, veggies, and cheese to a taco shell for a yummy mexican meal. Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment